Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
unable to update

3464 Views 10 Replies Latest reply: 2016-05-30 12:16:49

•   Level 5   
    (293) points
    billymck
    2016-05-18 02:15:53

when i try to update i get download failed....are the servers down....something wierd i dont see file sizes but it shows the updates

bill

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    meanmaxx

2016-05-18 02:44:37

Same here. I just bought the update a month ago, and now this bullshit!!! Really starting to me off. I did notice last week the power balance test in the Ford, was kicking off. Now Autel address' the issue, but can't get the download?! This is beyond retarded!!!

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2016-05-18 07:52:26 (Reply to:meanmaxx)

Where are you from? yesterday, I have made a full reset in a tool and have managed to install again all the software. Have you sure that is not any problem with your connection or router?

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-05-18 09:26:01

Hello all, the updating speed is a little slow, but it can get connection. Would you please try again now? It should work.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2016-05-18 14:04:18 (Reply to:Support02)

Still we are having same problems........ I have been trying to update since this morning and have not be able to update not a single software the GM update Software which is just 192.79M its been more than 4 hours now stuck at 14% and few times warning massage (Network Busy Try Again)

•   Level 5   
    (293) points
    billymck
    2016-05-18 21:50:47 (Reply to:Support02)

well it dont work.... so please tell me when will it get fixed so i can download my updates?????

bill

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    alxcust76

2016-05-19 03:15:10 (Reply to:billymck)

same here not able to update I just got my maxisys pro about  two weeks does any one    know what can can I do

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2016-05-19 07:09:44 (Reply to:billymck)

Do you have try to connect by cable instead of WIF?

I didn't face this problems. I have update the tools without any problem.

•   Level 5   
    (293) points
    billymck
    2016-05-19 10:38:13 (Reply to:Pedro)

I have the mini, so that's not an option.....everything else seems to work like

internet and maxifix.... so it looks like its their servers..... I just need to know when it will be up and running

oh, and I turn my mini on when im going to use it and off when I'm done, so I don't need to reboot

bll

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2016-05-20 07:27:33 (Reply to:Pedro)

This won't help Pedro. I'm living in an area with ultra fast internet (about 100mbit/sec) and normally downloading with about 10mbyte/sec (about) but now MaxiSys is only picking up a few kb/sec and at times 250k/sec to just a second later fall to zero with a 'no connection' of 'busy' error. It's not us, it's the capacity of the servers.

Seems a lot of people want to update their tools, upload data, etc. Maybe an extra server or two would not be a bad idea :) We will get there and downloads do come in but it is taking a bit too long like this (need to use the tool to work with, happy to be home for a day or two and just bought the update so now I have time to get all new data).

UPDATE: I just spotted a weird thing in my downloading. Even though it is slow, and gives me a "network busy"  (why is it waiting for me to press OK, it just can retry after some time!), my eye fell on the WIFI logo under in the screen... WIFI? ... yes, it was turned on for some reason. Turned it off and whoosh, downloading commenced in a bit faster pace. After a while it stopped again and turned on the "network busy" message... looked at it and what the... WIFI on again! It is quite clear that downloading on WIFI is way slower then network, so do keep this in mind and make sure it is off in Android settings and stays off as well.
  Total2 Pages